1/23/2021

This is why we say WWG1WGA ❤️ Replica of the White House

Dizzy Man's Ban-  The Show (RIP Dear Jacques! The Music of your band still Alive!)

I think that this is not progressive
but tell me what the people like
sometimes it sounds me like a classic
it's stolen but that's what yoy like
I like the show, I like the show

The show, the show
d'you just like the show
the glittering, the number one
the one who stole the show

Feel it in the air taste it on my lips
sunny times are coming Summerland is near 

have communication come along with me
have a celebration for funny times are here

 

YES!! They whole  show was  a  real Hollywood Film

The entire Hollywood election was bogus,  with a bogus inauguration. 

 

👀Where's Hillary??
Cause the one at the inauguration shrunk...or more likely was her double.#wwg1wga#thestormisuponus#GodWins

Picture 

 Did you know there is an exact replica of the White House in Atlanta, GA? 

Every detail down. 

Picture

BUT EVERYTHING IS UNDER CONTROL!

Image

We Love You❤️


Trust The Plan💪


God Breath🇺🇸 

 

 

Geen opmerkingen: