6/13/2021

Statement by Michael Jackson, The one and only King of Pop.

 I fully support my good friend Whiplash. He always tries to teach people the right way.
Many people are angry with him.
Those have sold their honor for money. And they even sold their souls to the devil.
We are all aware of the reality of digital currency.

 They are afraid of digital currency. Because if you have digital currency, they can not control you.
The Illuminati are three hundred people, and they own eighty-two percent of the world's wealth. If my friend Whiplash supports digital currency and I believe in him, and he is moving in the right direction.
He moves in a direction to destroy your controllers until you determine your own destiny.

haters will hate.
Dont worry and Do the best.

Thank you @Whiplash347


 Fake news is the enemy of the nation's consciousness.
I ask you, my dear friends, to tell me how much the media lied about me.
Now ask yourself why they lied about President Trump.
The answer is the oppressive and dirty system of this world that wants to enslave people.
My friends, be aware of fake news. And they want to take you away from your rights.
Who is a criminal? Who had suspicious deals with China and Ukraine? But if you look closely at the media, they say he is the best man.
The media does not care about you. They are worried about receiving their money from the Illuminati leaders.


Trust your true leader, President Trump.
Keep your faith. Coronavirus is a conspiracy of globalists to control you.  https://t.me/s/MichaelJacksonQ

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Geen opmerkingen: