8/23/2026

SKYE PRINCE:/ Wolverine "We need to come together,"

Forwarded from Wolverine 🇦🇺 🇦🇺

 
 8/23, Sky Prince YouTube English Translation🗣️

Sky is launching a project to urge the White Hats to stop delaying any further, trigger the RV, and wrap up the movie, while calling on all the broadcasters to unite.

Today, Sky posted another video and one audio on this and related topics😃


Sky: I watched Holly Celiano's latest video, and yes, I agree with her completely.

So what I want to propose is something directed at each and every one of you.

It's for everyone who has a channel, a broadcasting platform, or any kind of forum to speak from—to unite.

This is the only solution I can think of.

Form a group and directly pressure the White Hats to end this ridiculous farce.

Enough is enough already. We're all fed up.

Sure, there has been progress, but let's be honest. This should have all been resolved in 30 minutes—literally 30 minutes.

No more excuses. No more delays or nonsense.

Stop putting it off with "next week, for sure" or whatever.

We act now.

So, I'm calling on everyone with a platform or a voice: people running podcasts or YouTube channels, SNS groups, or anyone with connections.

Whoever you are, if you have a voice, unite and launch "Project Earth."

Project Earth is a collective of people raising their voices to bring about absolute change and true transformation.

We press the White Hats hard to release the information, tell the truth, and end this charade.

Because we've reached our limit.

Enough with friends and family dying or being poisoned.

Enough watching people forced into homelessness or losing their homes.

Enough seeing people rummaging through trash for food, living in tents.

We all think it's enough already.


We're sick of empty promises.

We're sick of Q's "trust the plan" slogan. We can't believe it anymore.

Everything is ready, yet it's still the same old ridiculous excuses.

They keep coming up with new pretexts one after another.

So, if you have a platform or a voice, contact info.camelot@proton.me.

Let's launch "Project Earth" together.
Stop the petty maneuvering, the stalling, the pointless charades—and make the White Hats do the right thing for humanity.

Come on, let's get this sorted once and for all.
 

Forwarded from Tito Chili BF (🌎HUMANITARIAN)

SKYE PRINCE
AUDIO 1
22 / 23 AUG 2026
OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT

(IMPORTANT: DO NOT ALTER THIS ORIGINAL TRANSCRIPT FROM SKYE PRINCE TO HER MMB TG GROUP MEMBERS)
***

Hey guys, how are you? So, BEAUTIFUL, stunning day here.l! Stunning day, I'm just working some horses. If you have just tuned in to my live stream, which was something like three minutes long, you would know what this is about. Now, if you haven't, then please watch it, but I'll explain it anyway. I just finished listening to Holly Celiano and Mr X and I completely agree with Mr X. If we don't stand up and do something, if we continue to sit down and trust the plan … then they're always going to find another excuse not to release it. Another day, another week, just like they've been doing for years.

It's always one more. Now, the military might be in charge. Like I said, it's what I was told, doesn't make it true, but if they are, then we talk to them. If Trump's out of the way, great, but we need to come together as a group, whether we like each other or not.

We need to come together, all the intel providers, everyone who has a voice, everyone who's got a podcast, whether you like each other or not makes no difference. We all want the same thing. We all want this to be released so we can get on with our freaking lives and leave this shit show behind. But if we keep sitting around trusting the plan and doing the whole love and light spiritual thing, “It's in God's timing. Trust Trump, trust the military, trust, trust, trust.” Come on, that's the same mindset as religion, Jesus is your savior, which is absolute bullshit. Absolute bullshit!

So let's join together. I'm going to create a group on Telegram, Facebook, etc. And let's make our voices heard, and if they don't listen, we're going to make them listen. We're going to make them listen. I don't know how, but I'm pretty sure with everyone who wants disclosure, everyone who wants the release of the technology, everyone who wants justice, everyone who wants the RV, that is several million people at least. If we all join together, we can make an impact. We can make a difference. If we sit around in our own little groups, in our own little circles, and do nothing, they think we're okay with them making excuses. They think we're fine. No, we're not! Excuse my language, we're not fucking fine. Not by any means. But because we sit around and say, “Trust the plan, it's all good, they're in charge..” they just come up with more and more excuses. It's bullshit. Using our lives to, using our lives as leverage for them to play their war games, and they're bullshit. Well, I stand up and I say no more!

I say this has gone on for far too long, and I'm not going to take it anymore. I'm not going to sit around knowing there's Med Beds ready to go, knowing the money is in the account, knowing everything has been done, and sit around while they come up with more cock and bullshit stories to delay this shit so they they can keep playing their chess, their 5D freaking bullshit chess. Enough!

How much more are we going to sit around and take? We're just going to keep complaining, or we're going to get off our ass and do something? I'm getting off my ass and do something, whether I have people's support or not. Because I'm tired of this.
I'm tired of those who claim they want the best for humanity playing these bullshit games. Enough is enough.
Trump tried. Yes, he has got rid of a lot of people, but he failed humanity. Military failed humanity.
The planet is 10 times worse than it was before they started this war. They had their chance. They failed the people.

They might have got rid of the deep state, but they failed to the people.

Enough is enough.

SKYE PRINCE  AUDIO 1   22 / 23 AUG 2026
OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT

Transcript: Nitnem Singh
Proofread by: @TitoChiliBF
 
 
 

Geen opmerkingen: