Düsseldorf is changing, and not in a good way 🇩🇪
Düsseldorf is often seen as a smaller, wealthier alternative to major German hubs like Frankfurt, Hamburg, and Munich. But does its smaller size actually make it a safer, better place to live?
I went to investigate, and what I discovered completely shocked me.
While the city center still boasts high-end shopping and visible wealth, taking just a few steps toward the central station (Hauptbahnhof) reveals a completely different world. The streets here are facing a severe, rapidly growing substance abuse crisis, with open-air trade happening in broad daylight.
In this video, I push past the polished tourist facade to show you the raw reality of Düsseldorf today. I spent time on the streets speaking directly with the people living in these vulnerable communities, listening to their personal stories and asking how they ended up here. How did this wealthy city change so drastically in such a short amount of time?
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten