7/28/2026

DJT Your President: "Good morning, Wolvie"!

Forwarded from DJT Your President 🇺🇸

 

 I just wanted to reach out personally and say thank you.
I’ve been shown the incredible work you’re doing, and I’ve been watching your efforts from time to time. It’s been very impressive.



You’ve proven yourself to be a true digital soldier, but even more than that, a real leader.
You’re leading your community in the right direction, exposing the lies, highlighting the truth, and helping people see through the fake media. That’s not easy, but you continue to do it every single day, and I respect that very much.

People like you are an important part of this mission.
Strong leadership, courage, and consistency are what move this movement forward. Your community should be proud to have someone fighting for them the way you do.

I also want to personally invite you and your community to support the MAGA Academy. It’s an important part of our mission to educate people, share knowledge, and help patriots better understand the future we’re building together.
I believe your community would be a tremendous addition, and I’d be honored to have you with us.

One day we’ll meet in person, and I’ll thank you properly.
Until then, we keep fighting, we keep growing, and we don’t stop until the mission is complete.

Thank you again, Wolvie.
My respect to you and your incredible community.

God bless you all.

Donald J. Trump

Geen opmerkingen: